Saturday, January 29, 2011

All white

I live in Oakpark which is right outside of Chicago. You can walk a bit around the corner and see Chicago. I live with 3 fantastic people. Dominic and Brandon share their own space downstairs in the basement apartment. It is where the men stay and the WII excitement happens. Kelly and I live on the top floor where there are 3 bedrooms and an awesome balcony. No one goes into the one bedroom because it is haunted pretty hard. The tiny backyard is adorable and the kitchen is the best kitchen ever. The common area is where we all run into each other and the breakfast room is usually the every meal room. The house is amazing.

Brandon is a makeup artist and makes models look the way they look so well. He works in a studio in Chicago and travels to NY and LA. He keeps the house looking tidy and he is a decorating master.

Dominic is a professional musician probably the best flue player in the world and plays theater shows in Chicago and also directs music at a Catholic church. He is doing le mis all threw Feb. so get your tickets!
Dominic and Brandon are engaged and I have honor of going to their wedding. It will be my first gay male wedding and I am so excited!

Kelly works for TPAN doing aids testing and counseling. I get to help her volunteer in different gay environments and it is always entertaining.

I build toy robots.

The people I work with are all artists musicians engineers or geeks.... It is awesome. I have been jamming out with 2 of the guys now and I forgot how much fun it was to jam in a basement.  

I have my first djing slot in Chicago. There are supposed to be over 300 people there and I am djing for almost 5 hours. I am nervous and excited.

April is cooking me food I must go check on this......

 

1 comment:

  1. holy fuck! 300 people! that's wonderful, you will show them how things are done. i'm sure they must suffer from the same brain-freezing problems that the djs in vermont seem to be afflicted with. do it so hard, champ-bean!

    ReplyDelete